Pancake Day Competition 2020
- No purchase necessary.
- One entry per person, no bulk or third-party entries.
- Competitions are open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Frylight, their agents or anyone directly connected with the promotion.
- All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Frylight.
- All entrants to the competition are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to co-operate in any publicity that may arise.
- The closing date for receipt of entries is 26 February 2020 at 11.59pm. The winner and runners up will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the correct entries received during the promotion period. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Promoter: MH Foods Limited, Units 3-5 Church Trading Estate, Slade Green Road, Erith, Kent DA8 2JA.
- No cash alternative is available.
Limitation of liability
- This website should only be used for information purposes. It is not advice and you should not rely on it to make (or refrain from making) any decisions or take (or refrain from taking) any action. No information on this website is intended as an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in shares of Dairy Crest Group Plc.
- mh foods Ltd is not responsible for the website's accuracy or its fitness for a particular purpose or the reliability of the access to this website.
- mh foods Ltd is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of or inability to use this website. mh foods Ltd does not guarantee that this website will operate free of error or that is free from computer virus or any other contaminating computer program.
Data protection and privacy
Changes to the website
- mh foods Ltd may change the website or these terms at any time by posting notice of the changes on the website. If you use the website after mh foods Ltd has posted the changes you will be bound by the new terms. You should therefore ensure that you read the terms each time you use the website.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These terms and your use of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the Courts of England and Wales.