Frylight Cooking Spray
1 onion, sliced
1 clove of garlic, minced
200g tofu, cut into bite size chunks
2 large courgettes, spiralized
2 teaspoons pesto
100g sundried tomatoes
2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- Toast the pine nuts under a hot grill for a couple of minutes until starting to colour.
- Spray a frying pan with Frylight to cover the surface. Put on a medium heat and wait until Frylight is clear.
- Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook for 5 minutes until starting to soften.
- Pour some boiling water from the kettle over the courgetti and blanch for 30 seconds. Drain well and add to the onions with the pesto and sundried tomatoes and tofu. Stir to coat and cook for 5 minutes. Season well.
- Serve the courgetti and sprinkle the pine nuts over the top.