Thai Green Curry
This fragrant curry is quick and easy to make, and great for sneaking in some extra veg for the kids!
Tags: Dinner Party, dinner, curry night, family meal
575 k/cals per serving
Frylight Cooking Spray
1 onion, finely diced
2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
2 chicken breasts, cut into bitesize chunks
4 tbsp Thai Green Curry Paste
600ml coconut milk
100g green beans, halved
150g broccoli, cut into small chunks
1 small carrot, peeled and cut into half lengthways, then thinly sliced width ways
Handful of coriander (optional)
- Spray a deep frying pan with Frylight to cover the surface of the pan and put over a medium heat. Wait until the Frylight is clear.
- Add the onion and fry for 2-3 minutes until softened, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic and fry for a further minute.
- Add the chicken to the pan. Continue frying for 2 minutes so the chicken begins to brown on the edges.
- Stir through the Thai Green Curry Paste and coconut milk, then add the green beans, broccoli and carrots. Cover with a lid and simmer over a medium heat for 7-8 minutes, until the vegetables are softened and the chicken is cooked through.
- Cook the rice as per packet instructions and serve alongside the curry, garnished with coriander if using.