Frylight Cooking Spray
350g strong white bread flour
7g fast action dried yeast
200ml warm water
pinch of salt
6 tbsp passata
150g ball of mozzarella, torn into chunks
9 cherry tomatoes, halved
1/2 courgette, cut into thin semi circles
40g black olives, halved
A few basil leaves (optional)
- Put the bread flour, yeast and salt into a large mixing bowl and combine. Make a well in the middle, pour in the warm water and 20 sprays of Frylight.
- Using a spoon initially, start to mix everything together. Once the mixture starts to come together use your hands to make it into a ball of dough. Tip onto a clean, floured surface and continue to knead for 5 minutes until the dough is smooth.
- Spray the inside of a clean bowl all over with Frylight, place the dough into the bowl, cover with a clean tea towel and leave in a warm place for 1 hour, until doubled in size.
- After an hour, gently knead the dough to knock the air out. Split it into 3 equal balls, and then on a floured surface roll each ball into a flat circle the size of your frying pan.
- Use an oven proof frying pan approx. 26cm in diameter, spray the surface of the pan with Frylight and put over a low-medium heat. Wait until the Frylight is clear, and then put the dough circle into the pan (you can stretch or move it with your fingers to make it the right shape if you need to). Cook for 6 minutes, until the base is golden. If it starts to puff up too much you can push it down with your fingers while it’s cooking.
- Spread the passata over the base, leaving approx. 2-3cm around the edges, and then a pinch of salt over the passata. Scatter over the mozzarella, tomatoes, courgettes and olives.
- Turn on the grill to a medium setting, and then put the frying pan under the grill for 5-6 minutes, checking regularly to make sure it doesn't burn, until the mozzarella is melted and bubbling and the crusts are golden.
- You can keep each pizza warm on a plate at the bottom of the oven covered with foil while you prepare the remaining pizzas. Once they are all ready cut the pizzas into slices and sprinkle with a few basil leaves if using before serving.