Frylight Cooking Spray
1 onion, finely sliced
1 garlic clove, finely sliced
250g mushrooms, sliced
150g frozen peas
300g creme fraiche
Handful of parsley, roughly chopped
- Spray a deep frying pan with Frylight to cover the surface of the pan and put over a medium heat. Wait until the Frylight is clear.
- Add the onions and fry for 3-4 minutes until translucent. Add the sliced garlic and fry for another minute.
- Put the mushrooms into the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes until softened, stirring frequently.
- Stir the creme fraiche through the mushrooms, add the peas and season with salt and pepper. Simmer on a low-medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Cook the spaghetti as per the packet instructions. Once cooked, drain, reserving 1 tbsp of the pasta cooking water.
- Add the cooked spaghetti, 1 tbsp pasta cooking water and a handful of parsley to the creamy mushrooms. Mix everything together until the pasta is well coated, and serve with grated parmesan.