A classic Chinese stir-fry that can be whipped up in no time!
Tags: weekend, family, healthy, chinese, chinese new year
436 k/cals per serving
Frylight Cooking Spray
6 nests fine egg noodles
1 red chilli, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
3 cm piece of root ginger, peeled and grated
400g raw king prawns
200g long-stemmed broccoli, cut into small pieces
2 red peppers, deseeded and sliced
150g sugar snap peas
1 carrot, sliced into ribbons
4 spring onions, sliced
3 tbsp soy sauce
1.5 tbsp honey
- Cook the noodles to pack instructions, drain and set aside.
- Spray a large frying pan or wok with Frylight to cover the cooking surface of the pan. Put on a medium heat and wait until Frylight is clear.
- Cook the chilli, garlic, ginger and prawns. Stir frequently for 4-5 minutes until the prawns are pink and cooked through. Transfer to a bowl and keep warm.
- Add a few more sprays to the pan and then toss in the broccoli, red pepper, sugar snaps, carrot and spring onions. Stir-fry for 5 – 10 minutes, until slightly tender.
- Mix the soy and honey together and drizzle into the pan.
- Stir well to coat the veg, then add the prawn mixture along with the noodles to the pan. Toss everything together and cook for 3 minutes, until it’s all heated through. Serve immediately.