How much do you really know about the food you eat? Take our fun test to reveal all…
1. What is the main ingredient in an omelette?
2. What is the first thing you should do before handling food?
- Put the radio on
- Get a drink
- Wash your hands
3. If a recipe says to preheat the oven, what does this mean?
- Heat the oven before putting the food inside to cook
- Cook the food on the stove before putting it in the oven
- Turn the oven to 250 degrees
4. What is the popular food used to carve lanterns during Halloween?
- Butternut squash
5. Where do coconut trees grow better?
- Cold climates
- Warm climates
6. Which country does the rice dish ‘paella’ come from?
7. What vegetable are chips and crisps most commonly made from?
8. What is the main ingredient in bread?
9. How many portions of fruit and veg should you have per day?
10. Dairy products are generally made from which liquid?